Helping you find the right home!
Over 25 years of Real Estate Experience
Choosing the right community
Montreal Realtor Beatrice (Betty) Cabral has been helping people in Montreal to sell and buy their homes for the last 26 years at Royal LePage. And for 20 years Betty has been one of their award winners every year. What motivates Betty, the love for people it motivates her to go far beyond what is required of her profession, making dreams come true, satisfying their clients’ needs and when possible, making the impossible possible.
28 Rue Lakeview, Baie-d’Urfé, QC, H9X 3B1
$989,000.00 | 5+1 bedrooms | 4 baths
This executive cottage located in an exclusive sought after sector of Baie d’Urfé in the west island. It’s been renovated and expanded since 1998, feature 5+2 bedrooms +3.5 bathrooms with quality & taste,tons of natural light, gourmet kitchen,it offers comfort & convenience. It’s Steps away from the lake & parks,walk to train,bus,schools,college.
– Large hallway entrance.
– Beautiful living room, open to the dining room
– Convivial family room open to spectacular kitchen overlooking the patio and backyard and pool.
– Spacious kitchen with large center island, granite countertops, plus pantry area. Dinette area overlooking the garden through wall to wall patio doors .
– One spacious room off the kitchen area great for home office with seperate door to the exterior or workout room.
– Modern powder room / laundry room
– double garage
– wood floors + ceramics throughout main floor family room, living room, dining room.
-large landing area great for computer station.
– Large master bedroom with walk-in closet, adjacent bathroom with large oval bath and a large separate shower this room has 10′ feet ceiling. All other 4 bedrooms are located on the same floor.
-Second full bathroom with separate shower.
– A large game room (floating floor) great for theater room or billiard table.
– storage/furnace room/ oil tank.
– Large backyard fenced with mature trees, bright and very intimate setting. In-ground pool plus gazebo area / BBQ area great for entertaining. What more can we say.
Inclusions: window blinds, all light fixtures, dishwasher.
Exclusions : propane tank
- Roofing: Asphalt shingles
- Siding: Brick, Stucco
- Parking: Driveway, Garage
- Driveway: Paving stone
- Heating Energy: Dual energy, Electricity, Heating oil
- Lot: Fenced
- Style: Detached
- Bathroom: Ensuite bathroom, Separate shower
- Basement: 6 feet and more, Finished basement
- Sewage System: Septic tank
- Water Supply: Municipality
- Kitchen Cabinets: Wood
- Size: 15.92 x 12.08 METRE*
- Heating System: Forced air
- Fireplace-Stove: Gas stove
- Garage: Attached
- Proximity: Highway, CEGEP, Golf, Park, Bicycle path, Elementary school, Cross-country skiing, Commuter train, Public transportation
- Pool: In ground